Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Energizing Leg Gel

 You may have surmised from my absence that we were on vacation.  It was a long time in the planning, and it was a blast!  Before I left I made some energizing leg gel from the book Eco Beauty.
I was quite happy with it, and still use it when my legs are tired and feet burn.  The first batch I tried to harvest my own aloe.  That was a mess, and did not work.  I guess I need to learn a better method. 
 See, a mess.
 The second go round I just bought some aloe from the store, added the witch hazel, peppermint and corn starch and viola!, I had energizing leg gel.  I highly recommend it as it is cheaper to make your own than to buy the peppermint foot and leg lotions they sell. 

Anyone have another lotion or gel they like to use when they have walked all day?  
























No comments:

Post a Comment