Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A good Sunday

 This Sunday was awesome weather wise.  We had actual rain for more than five minutes.  It was cloudy and cooler than it has been in quite a while.  I managed to get weeds pulled before it started raining and then I started focusing on my patio.  I re-potted some plants, cleaned, cleaned some more and organized.  We made out well at the Target clearance sale and have more chairs now.  I have also picked up a couple of little signs to hang on the back.  It still has things that need to be hung, but my husband decided to go inside with the little one before I was done with him.  I started staining the window above, but now I think I will be painting it a different color when we repaint the house in the next year or so.  At that time the back patio color scheme will probably change a bit. 
 It looks rather inviting now.  I just wish I had gotten it done before our fourth of July party, but it was fine that day. 


That plant overflowing the pot in front there is my basil.  I have never had a basil plant live long enough to get this big!  I am going to have to work more basil into our diets!




 Happy gardening!






No comments:

Post a Comment