Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Face cleanser? Not for me!

The other day I ran out of face wash/cleanser.  So I went to my book, Eco Beauty, and found a recipe for Honey Bear Cleanser.

It is simple, honey water and liquid soap, and I have been using it for a week now, but I can honestly say I don't like it.  I will likely use it until it is gone, but then I am going to find another face cleanser.  This one smells a little funny and is too runny to really rub into your face so you feel clean.  With warmer temps getting hotter by the day I need something refreshing that will make my face feel clean.  Honestly, this is not it!  But I tried.

I also had to make more laundry detergent, and after this second batch I think I am going to be trying a different recipe.   Everything can't work perfectly. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment