Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Fun: Charmed!

Summer is going by quickly here.  The first week was a rough adjustment, but things are improving!

I have been busy sewing, but I have not had sole use of my computer, so have not posted lately.   L likes to watch shows and play her math games on my computer.  I like that she is being quiet while little l sleeps.

I made what the book called a charm pack skirt.  I did not have any charm packs, so I just used some fat quarters I had.  I love the skirt.  It looks great, and L loves to wear it. 


This is a front/back view.  Though there really is no front or back!  It was easy, and I learned to ruffle.  I like it so much I am going to make myself one, though I will probably make the squares bigger!  The pattern is from Stitch by Stitch by Deborah Moebes.  It is a great book, and I have been learning loads of basics. 

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment