Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Synchronicity

Have you ever started reading someone else's blog and thought, "wow, that is completely how i feel right now too."  I have been exploring past and current postings of Sofia over at Sofia's Ideas, and marveling at how much I have felt and am feeling the same way she does.  If you haven't read her blog, I highly recommend it.  She has an honest and open way of writing that makes you think, "oh, it is normal to feel that way," or "hey, that is easier than I thought, I can do that."

Her post for yesterday (April 3), was especially poignant to me.  I have been reading her magic of the mundane posts, and the submissions from others, and enjoying them.  However, she doesn't know that!  I have also contemplated figuring out how to put the "button" on my blog, and submitting something myself.  However, I have been questioning myself.  No one really reads my blog, why would they want to read what I submit to someone else?  What is the point?

Well, I guess the point is you won't know who you will reach unless you try, and there really is no harm in trying.  Even if something doesn't take off the way you want or thought it would it still reaches some people, and they are important, and you may be more important to their life than you know. 

Sometimes when you are struggling, or happy with simple things, it is good to know that you are not alone, that there are other people out there who feel the same, or experience life in the same way.  Sometimes I feel alone in my experiences, but reading what others write, helps me to realize, I am not alone, and it is okay to feel and experience life the way I do, or strive to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment