Thursday, April 12, 2012

Little Clothes

Little l turned one a month and a few days ago.  She is developing quite the personality, and I love spending time watching her discover the world. 

Last night I was cutting clothes to make her quilt (no I have not finished big L's yet), and I came across the outfit she came home from the hospital in.  It is so small, and yet it was so big on her when we brought her home that day. 


I put it next to something she outgrew a few months ago, but it is so small and cute.  I am amazed at how much they grow. 

For l's quilt I am taking a more organized approach to making the top.  I have a stencil, and my rotary cutter.  I am making rectangles of different sizes (but many of each size) so that it is not as difficult as L's.  I am also starting early, and hoping to add as she grows instead of throw it all together six years later. 

Other than a collision between finger and rotary cutter, I am on a "roll". 

No comments:

Post a Comment