Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Diaper Covers

I finished another diaper cover.  The first one I made was functional but too small.  So I made the next size up.  It is a little big, but still works. 

I think it turned out okay, but I am still not an expert on using my sewing machine for anything other than quilts.  The elastic is better on this one, but could still use some improving.  I think it turned out okay all in all.

The key to a leak free night seems to be the inner lining, thus doubling the water proof material holding in fluid, and tripling up her diaper.  Her clothes were dry when she awoke in the morning. 

Now to make a few more inner inserts, and two more covers.  It should go much faster now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment