Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Another wrap-around skirt-Lined!

 One thing I have never made is a lined skirt or....well lined anything.  But this fabric while nice was a bit itchy.  Wool is not my friend!  However, the fabric was free and I liked it and thought it would make a nice skirt.  So I used that same pattern from my previous post and whipped this up in a day, a day of interruptions and such.  This time I used the pocket pattern.  no ruffle on the side and two pockets on the front.  It was super simple, especially since I have mastered this pattern!
 SEE!!  Pretty lining!  I am not obsessive about lining up lines on seams, so for those of you who are don't look!
These are really comfortable skirts to wear and you don't have to worry about them opening up and flashing things you don't want to flash to the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment