Thursday, May 10, 2012

Girl Scouts

The past few days of my life have been very scout filled.  My girls are bridging from Daisies to Brownies, and as long as I don't cry their ceremony is working out to be pretty awesome.  If I do say so myself!  The girls seem to be pretty happy and excited as well.  They all wrote and will perform their own skits on taking care of animals.  They will sing their favorite songs.  All in all, it will be good family fun. 

I have had to stretch my creative abilities however.  I don't really like the official bridging certificates, and it is hard to find something just right.  Clip-art abounds though, so I have pasted and moved, and done what I can.  I am still not completely happy with this, and it will be printed on off white paper, but this is what I have designed so far to celebrate their bridging. 

My dad is building a bridge, and now I just need to find a mirror to double as a pond.  Not to bad for being a week away!!!!  I have been such a procrastinator of late, that this is actually feeling good.  Though I do wish I had squeezed in a nap today!

No comments:

Post a Comment