Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring-like, two-three weeks ago

I have been meaning to post updates on my gardening attempts, but life is crazy sometimes and that is that. 

Also, I have had the parts and pieces to put a drip system in but it has taken us about three months to get around to actually doing anything.  Pitiful, but like I said, life is crazy sometimes and that is that.  The drip system is still being worked on, but should be completed in a week or two, or at least completed to the point where I can easily add a plant here or there. 

The fun thing is that the plants from last year are coming back strong!  I will have more pictures soon!

Periwinkle

Petunias.  This is an old plant I have kept it alive for a very long time!

Apple Blossoms.  The tree was loaded, I am going to have to pinch off some of the small fruits because they branches are not mature enough to handle it all!

Peach Blossoms

Peach Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment