Friday, March 28, 2014

Hair Detangler

My children have and had long hair.  The oldest has hair to the middle of her back.  The youngest had a haircut because she won't let me comb it and it is now about chin-length.  However, they both have very fine hair, which equals a LOT of tangles no matter the length. 

I don't really like the natural pre-prepared detanglers you can buy.  They don't work as well as I would like.  So I happened across a facebook post and thought I would try it. 

DIY Hair Detangling Spray.  It was awesome and easy, but I will say the Marshmallow root makes it a bit messy.  I don't know if I didn't strain it enough or what, but we use it with a towel under her hair and on my legs so we don't get messy.  I used the conditioner pictured the first time, and then switched to California Baby Super Sensitive for the second batch.  The second batch was even better.  I did use a little extra conditioner in the second batch because we have MAJOR tangles most days and I still can't get little l to let me comb her hair everyday, but I guess it will come eventually. 

Nice untangled hair

Simple ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment