Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Holiday Presents-Chocolate Lip Gloss


My first attempt at lip gloss was a LONG time ago and it wasn't the best.  This time it turned out a bit better.  We tried the Chocolate Lip Gloss recipe.  

I used the recipe from the book Natural Beauty for All Season by Janice Cox which is now available on Kindle.  LOVE THIS BOOK!  
Ingredients:
Cocoa Butter
Coconut Oil
Vitamin E
Chocolate Chips

At first I didn't think this stuff was going to set, now I am worried that it will just keep getting harder. As of two days after making it, it has firmed up and is still spreadable, assuming your hands are warm.  It feels and smells good.  

This was a great recipe (so far!).
I multiplied the recipe by 8 and ended up with these four one ounce jars filled.  

No comments:

Post a Comment