Monday, September 24, 2012

Stuff Buckets

I moved my Girl Scout meetings back to my house again this year.  It is much easier on me, because I don't have to lug everything back and forth to the school. 

However, my troop has grown to 13 girls, and I have limited seating available.  I do have lots of floor space for us though, so that is great.  I also needed a place to organize all of their books, crayons, pencils etc. 

The council newsletter had a craft a year or two ago and I saved the directions.  Needed:  1 five gallon bucket, foam, and fabric.  The bucket doubles as organizer and sit upon.  The girls got to decorate their own, and they love them.  When I hear, "Where is my....?" I just have to say look in your bucket!


The best part is our local Paul's Ace Hardware donated the buckets, I just had to buy the lids, foam and fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment